The ideal candidate MUST have previous consulting experience in a TURNAROUND environment. Some experience with middle market companies is preferred. The candidate must be a natural networker with a successful history of selling new business opportunities. Other qualifications include:
- 15+ years total experience with c-level executives, preferably CFO or CEO
- A strong leader with a high level of confidence and ability to build consensus regarding a course of action
- Proven track record in supervising professionals and producing results
- The ability to develop, build and maintain business relationships
- A team player who can excel in a fast paced and challenging work environment
- Ambitious and motivated with the desire to succeed
- High energy level with the ability to contribute to the ongoing success and expansion of the team
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
- Astute problem-solving capabilities (technical and interpersonal)
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and reprioritize tasks as required
- Ability to articulate complex subject matter in a clear and concise style
- Possess the stamina and resiliency necessary to work effectively in crisis situations
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Possess legal authorization to work in the United States
- Ability to travel if required
Key Duties and Responsibilities for our clients:
- Quickly analyze client's financial position, operations and competitive landscape
- Design and implement cash controls
- Maximize internal cash flow
- Design the corporate strategy and financial plan of the business
- Develop, write and implement operating and business plans
- An undergraduate degree
- An MBA is preferable but not required
Since 1984 KGI has provided professional services to more than 1,500 middle market companies in the manufacturing, technology, service, distribution and real estate industries. Whether a Company seeks to significantly improve operations or requires additional capital, KGI is the established one-stop resource to get these results quickly. If liquidity or sale is needed, KGI provides a powerful combination of services and expertise to achieve outcomes that, simply put, cannot be duplicated by other firms.
KGI is a regional boutique consulting firm, offering highly-specialized financial and operational services for companies in transition. Our seasoned experts work alongside c-level management to solve complex cash flow, operations and other time-critical challenges. KGI is an exceptional opportunity to develop a career path for candidates with a strong desire to:
- Participate in building a consulting practice focused on the middle market
- Be challenged by a breadth of functional, transactional, strategic, and industry scenarios
- Engage in a problem-solving environment
- Work in project-oriented, fast-paced situations
- Do meaningful, critical work for clients
- Be able to achieve high earnings
KGI maintains offices in Santa Monica, Irvine and San Francisco.
Package will range between $200,000 and $300,000 with the ability to earn substantially more.
Submit a cover letter that highlights your experience and abilities along with your resume (in MS Word Format Only) to email@example.com.
Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.