KGI Capital provides comprehensive transaction services and has advised clients across many industries, consummating over $5 billion in transactions. The Capital Group focuses on four primary transaction types:
- Our experience with hundreds of different transactions enables us to identify the optimal transaction structure for a given situation
- Institutional lenders have developed confidence in our analysis
- Our deep relationships and credibility with investors across the capital spectrum translates into transaction opportunities and creative solutions that KGI is uniquely positioned to provide
- Since 1984, we have carefully built a network of capital sources that invest in difficult deals and we have earned their confidence
Special Situation M&A
- When time is running out, and a transaction has to get done, KGI is able to provide unparalleled speed of execution
- We know what networks to tap into for special situation and possess strong connections with traditional and nontraditional capital sources
- While we try to avoid bankruptcy, we have also created Bankruptcy Advisory Services to meet the demands of certain clients, professional and creditors
- Our extensive experience dealing with litigation disputes has allowed us to provide clients with an array of special bankruptcy services
We are known for our work on complex transactions that exhibit distress, urgency, conflict or other unique challenges. We know how to get the tough deals done.Clients often reach out to us to find solutions when they are at an impasse.
We have a reputation for working quickly with clients to gain a thorough understanding of the situation and the challenges facing all participants. We develop a suite of solutions to address the needs of all stakeholders, while stabilizing our client's business and providing the resources for recovery and future growth.